Monday, November 29, 2010

Stacey & Andrew - Family shoot

Happy Tuesday!
Why do I always seem to blog when only the night owls are awake? Hmm...

Last Wednesday I photographed my cousin and her son. It's become an annual tradition, this is the fourth year in a row that we've taken pictures in time for Christmas. Those of you who have been following me for a while may remember their photos from last year. I can't believe how much bigger Andrew is now. Crazy.

Aaaaand here we go:











Their dog, Lily, joined for a few pictures. She's half Golden Retriever and half Poodle -- apparently that's called a "Golden-doodle." To me, she should be called a wookie! She's like a sweet, cutey walking carpet. ;)



Andrew brought along his skateboard for a few shots. He was really good at it, too!



That's all for now, folks.
We've currently got some ants terrorizing our apartment, and I've got to go DOMINATE them! G'night.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment