Sunday, February 7, 2010

JANUARY 2010 -- Stacey & Andrew

So hello there.
Let me just say, "Sorry". I am suuuuper behind on blogging. It's kind of becoming a problem.

But anyways, a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of briefly shooting my cousin Stacey and her son, Andrew. It was rather difficult at first, because he just did NOT want to participate (a.k.a. tears and tantrums haha). But, we finally got it! Wahooooooo.

On to the photos.


sablog1

sablog3

He really is my favorite little boy on the whole planet. Look at hiiiim. And she is so beautiful.

sablog4

sablog5


This was right after he finished crying. Lol.

sablog2

sablog6


That is all. More posts coming, soooon, I promise! Including some special end of 2009 and beginning of 2010 posts.

Thanks for readin', I likey you.
J

P.S.
The other day I dressed up like an elf. Das riiiiight.


elf

No comments:

Post a Comment