Sunday, February 7, 2010

JANUARY 2010 -- Ian, College Senior 2010

Hola humans.

So, ya ain't gonna believe it, but I had a shoot with Ian, who happens to be Courtney and Erin's older brother. Crazy right? Their parents decided since he hadn't gotten high school senior pics, that they wanted some to commemorate his college graduation? Something like that.

Anyway. It was grand. We went to a library/coffee shop and a university. Photos? Heeeere we go.


ianblog12

ianblog2

ianblog3

ianblog4

ianblog6

ianblog5


Random: Ian has a really good sense of style. Haha. Also, after this shoot I've come to the conclusion that I typically shoot girls? I think I would like to shoot more boys to even it out. Hmmmmm.

Whatev, I chopped a bunch of my hair off. And this is me flipping off Amanda. Love you. :)

Photo 156

Bye.
Jen

P.S. 2009 themed posts STILL on the way. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment