Sunday, February 7, 2010

DECEMBER 2009 -- Courtney, Senior 2010

Hiiillo there, kiddos! Did you have a lovely Christmas? Yes? Good.

Time to get down to business! Remember Erin back from November? Well I recently had the pleasure of shooting her twin sister's senior pictures. Courtney is beeeeautiful and has freaking dreadlocks!


courtneyblog1


I saw this pile of mashed up boxes in the Walgreen's parking lot and was STOKED and knew we had to put it to good use.


courtneyblog2

courtneyblog3


Yum, light.


courtneyblog4

courtneyblog5

She is such a lovely person on the inside, but also on the outside. I mean, LOOK AT HER


courtneyblog6


I had such a fun time on this session. We shot behind a bridge/trash pile, Walgreen's, and in the middle of a neutral ground on a busy shoot. Oh and at a park....with ducks.....and I chased them.


courtneyblog8 courtneyblog7


What? Haha. Thanks for puttin' up with me, Courtney. You're the bomb.com, and absolutely the sweetest.

L8r Sk8r
Jennifuuuurr

No comments:

Post a Comment