Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bryan & Claire - Engaged

Good evening!
It's been a long, productive day! A lot of shoots today... started at 7:30am and finished at 5:30pm. Whew.

Anyway! First shoot of the day was an engagement shoot with Claire and Bryan. I was a little nervous, because I'm not very experienced in the engagement photos department, but by the end of the shoot I decided that it's something I want to do more often! They were so stinkin' cute (and goofy!), and really good sports about shooting crazy early in the morning, in order to get some good light. Not to mention it was freezing cold! In my last blog post, I complained about it being 80 degrees in November. Well, I think the weather got back at me today, because we were shooting in 40 degree weather.

Totally worth it. Here's a preview:
















Presh. ;) So I guess I shoot engagement photos now. Who's next?! (e-mail, jen@guffawchild.com)

Til next time,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Oh,Girl! These are really beautiful, personal, and priceless. Oh yes, and precious in every way. Thank you so very so much for this good work. I will send to five newspapers, whichever one they choose. You're good, Lady, and thanks again.

    Claire's mom, Carol McCall

    ReplyDelete