Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Evan - 11 months

Hello!
Happy Thanksgiving. ;) It's nice to be back in New Orleans for a few days... I was getting weary of schools, and exams. While here, I'm filling my time with family, friends, and LOTS of photo shoots. (Really, an obscene amount of shoots.) I like it!

Today's first shoot was with the handsome little Evan, who is now 11 months old, and his sweet mother. I was afraid we would get rained out, but we had lovely weather including a breeze to take away the heat. Couldn't have asked for better! Speaking of which, why is it still 80 degrees in November?

Anyway, on to the photos! :)












SO cute. And did I mention he is the most cooperative, goodnatured child, ever? Except when it comes to eating the leaves on the ground, of course. ;)

That's all.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment