Monday, June 7, 2010

Victoria; Part 2

My brother told me: "Jen, what happened to your weekly blogging? YOU FAILED ME."

Good reminder!

Anyway, Hi. I'm blogging. From good ol' Seattle, Washington.
So far I have eaten pho, been to Molly Moon's twice, been reunited with many kindred spirits, walked up lots of steep hills, met the lovely Kaarin S., ran around a baseball field, got pummeled over by a tall friend with a 'fro, and went to IKEA for the first time. Mmmm.

I'll have some pictures from this trip up later... but for now, here's some more from the shoot with Victoria.

pizzoblog (4 of 2)

pizzoblog (1 of 1)

pizzoblog (3 of 1)

pizzoblog (2 of 1)

pizzoblog (7 of 1)

pizzoblog (5 of 1)

pizzoblog (6 of 1)

pizzoblog (8 of 1)

I like

This painting/mixed media by Michael Shapcott

Auburn_by_MichaelShapcott


Anything by Nick Lepard
nicklepard


And this


unplughollie


And this

p26


Also, check out this video of the Sensory Box. Trippy!

ENVISION : Step into the sensory box from SUPERBIEN on Vimeo.




That's all for now!

-Jen

1 comment: