Thursday, April 1, 2010

St Mary of Angels convent.

I went on a little adventure last week.
I almost got lost inside the convent.
I had to wear an ugly mask to protect my lungs from the mold inside.
And I felt like a rebellious explorer.

I wish I would have known about this building a few months ago, before they began cleaning it out.
There wasn't really much on the floor when I went, because they had already started gutting it.
Oh well!
It was still neat.


aprilfirst-6

aprilfirst-7

aprilfirst-8

aprilfirst-9

aprilfirst-10

aprilfirst-11

aprilfirst-12

aprilfirst-13

aprilfirst-14

aprilfirst-15

aprilfirst-16

aprilfirst-17

aprilfirst-18

aprilfirst-19

aprilfirst-20

aprilfirst-21

aprilfirst-22

aprilfirst-23

aprilfirst-25

That was a disgusting amount of images.
Whoops.

I think I said something sort of like this in my last post... but I'll say it again. I'm really enjoying capturing "normal" things. I'm figuring out how to photograph things in the way I want to present them. Not sure if that statement makes sense.
But I'm horrible at it so far, and I like this practice!

And now... on to beautiful children.
Today, at one of our under-construction houses, I met these precious kiddos!
We are rebuilding their house. I wasn't expecting any one to be there. My day got a lot brighter, seeing their faces.
She is five, and he is two.


aprilfirst-1

aprilfirst-2

And get ready for it.......

aprilfirst-3

ADORBZ!


aprilfirst-4

aprilfirst-5


That is all.

Oh wait,

This video entertained me.

Hecq Vs Exillion - Spheres Of Fury from Tim.Chris.Film on Vimeo.




So did this one.

Human Movement from Jordan Clarke on Vimeo.




I'll have some inspiration for you later.
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I've looked through these like, 10 times. I adore the 2nd, 13th, and 14th. Such a great feeling to them.

    ReplyDelete