Monday, March 29, 2010

What the trash, March?!

Man.
This month flew by.
Is this what happens? Time just flies by faster and faster the older you get?
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
(By the way, 34 days until I'm free.)

Anyway. Do you wanna see what I've been up to photography-wise?
Senior. Senior. Family. Baby.

kcor-2

kcor-1

lizw-2

lizw-3

hair-7

hair-5

hair-4


On my way to and from work, there are many times when I get stopped by a train or a drawbridge for up to 30 minutes. During that delay I've begun photographing what I see from my car. It's kind of a fun exercise in composition, I suppose. I'm enjoying it.

compcolor-1

comp-2


Hey! Guess what! I am not an amputee. I have a hand.
(Stephen, if you're reading this, please picture me waving it around: "Who's gonna hold it first?! Who's gonna hold it?!")

comp-3


I have a face too.


hair-9


Anyway!
My next blog post will include a bunch of photographs from an abandoned convent I explored the other day. Stay tuned!

INSPIRATION

Songs I've been listening to alot this week.
Osaka Loop Line by Discovery
Oh, La by Ra Ra Riot
Needle and Thread by The Reign of Kindo

I like these two very similar commercials. Simple concept, but stunningly gets the point across. (At least, to me.)





Also, I just found out one of my favorite Story People quotes is available on a pendant, and I want it.
"Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life."
See pendants here.

Lastly, I'm gonna do this!.

Okay, that is all for tonight.

Jen(nifer)

No comments:

Post a Comment