Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome to the World, Amelie Parker!

My best friend's sister and her husband welcomed Amelie Parker into the world two weeks ago. They live an hour away, so this weekend I took a little trip and got to meet her.

amelie parker

driving.

tree shadow play.

ripple


When I got home this afternoon I decided to start on a little project. While I was cleaning the other day I found some old t-shirts that don't fit me anymore. Instead of tossing them out, I decided to cut patches out of the shirts to sew into something later.

sneetches.

sneetches cut out.

mix tapes.

mix tapes cut outs.


My soundtrack for the day was



And here's some visual inspiration that I found here.




Just for smiles...this is a little sequence Sarah took of me falling off the couch at work on Friday:

Smiley.

sbpfam18

sbpfam19

sbpfam20

sbpfam21



Beautiful.
--Jen

P.S. I don't really support Michigan or whatever it is that I'm wearing. But I do support people giving me free XL comfy sweatshirts. :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the sneetches story. seriously. and i like this blog better than the other.

    ReplyDelete