Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mmmmm.

Hiya. The auto focus button on my camera broke.... it's all manual focus from now on. I am actually enjoying it. I think it is preparing me for when I will start my film adventure. Anyway... I've been documenting. :)

I met a puppy.

feb4blog11


And last night while I was at Michael's craft supply store I found this! A box of wooden beads on sale for $1.37! I am so excited to sand them down and paint them. Not sure what exactly I'll use them for yet...

feb4blog8


This stack of books is sitting on my nightstand. Right now I am reading "The Four Loves" by C. S. Lewis. I'm all about book recommendations, please share!

feb4blog9


My fortune cookie told me...

feb4blog6


I'm gonna hafta say that one is.....false.

feb4blog1


^ My sweat shirt says, "A person is a person no matter how small".

Okay. Have a grand afternoon.

J

P.S.
I've been listening to

musicinspiration2musicinspiration1

No comments:

Post a Comment