Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday.

I started this on Wednesday and finished it last night. I decoupaged the newspaper onto the canvas and then painted it. It's a Brian Andreas Story People quote, and something that I need to be reminded of often.

feb12sm12


I've been taking a lot more photographs lately. Not of anything in particular, just things that catch my eye each day. Here are a few that I took over the course of this past week.

feb12blog9

feb12sm4

feb12sm5

feb12sm7

feb12sm3

feb12blog11

feb12sm1

feb12blog10


Mmmhhhmm. I just found the work of Andy Kehoe today, and I am in love. How's this for inspiration?









And I have decided that my favorite band I've ever heard is Beirut. Really, I've been listening to them for years and I haven't gotten tired of their music yet.




That's all for now.

Jen

P.S.
me-13

1 comment:

  1. i loves the painting. :) i used to decoupage pages from old books onto canvases and paint them. you may have inspired me to start doing that again.

    p.s. i'm sad i'm not on my way to see you right now. :(

    ReplyDelete