Thursday, March 11, 2010

Train train go away...

I whipped out my camera while I was waiting for a train to pass the other night... there was nothing else to do.


march11blog3

march11blog1

march11blog2

march11blog5


And these are 2 photographs I took while I was driving around yesterday.

I think... there is a tendency to go numb to all of it. But I believe that being around these sights (and much, much, much worse, obviously) for the past 4 years has kept me REAL.


march11blog6

devastation


That was a neighborhood. Those empty spots were once filled with houses and apartments.

Anyway. Just for kicks... I love my job. I get to take pictures like this every day:

march11blog11


There's a little bit of random for ya.
I'll be posting some inspiration from other artists tonight or tomorrow...

-Jen

1 comment:

  1. Staying focused and not getting numb is vital in order to stay compassionate.

    ReplyDelete