Sunday, February 7, 2010

NOVEMBER 2009 -- Angela, Senior 2010

so, angela is one of my best friends, and i was super stoked to take her senior portraits. when she told me about her grandparent's house in the country, i knew it was gonna be amaaazing! i got lots of mosquito bites (haha) but it was worth it.

angela

angela


she is such a happy soul. love her smile!

angela

angela


inside her grandparent's barn! mmmm.

angela


i almost peed my pants when i saw the old truck behind the barn.

angela

angela

angela


outtakes! this is the reaction i got when i told this joke:

me: knock knock
angela: who's there?
me: well why don'tcha freaking answer the door and find out!

angela


guurrll got a lil attitude


angela


oh hey, it's me.

jen


as you can see, we had a blaaast on this shoot. totally worth the long drive to this location. and look at that light! mmmmm. indiejane inspired me. (winkface)

byebyebyebye
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment